A Quick and Easy Breakfast before we start the day.
Ham and Cheese Quesadillas
Recipe from littledairyontheprairie.com
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|5 mins||10 mins||15 mins|
- 2 flour tortilla shells
- 1 T. butter
- 2 hard boiled eggs, diced
- ½ c. ham, diced
- ½ c. grated Swiss cheese
- ½ c. grated cheddar cheese
- mushrooms, sauteed
- onions, sauteed
- bacon, sauteed
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Lay one tortilla shell to skillet.
- Sprinkle grated Swiss cheese on tortilla.
- Sprinkle diced eggs and ham over cheese layer.
- Next, sprinkle any other optional toppings.
- Add layer of cheddar cheese.
- Top with remaining tortilla.
- As soon as the bottom tortilla is golden brown, flip the whole quesadilla over.
- Continue cooking until second side is golden brown.
- Remove to a cutting board. Cut into wedges.
- Serve warm!